We all know someone who’s dog never leaves their side. My brother and his dog are inseparable. You can always find them curled up under a blanket, while my brother watches youtube videos or plays video games!
Check out these awesome gifts for the dog lover in your life!
- FitBark Activity Monitor: YES! This is an activity tracker for your furry friend!
- Customizable Totebag: From Corgis, to wiener dogs, to labs. Pick a breed and customize a tote for a friend!
- Matching Collars and Leashes: Because your pets need to look fashionable too!
- Pet Store Giftcards – This is a no-brainer! What an easy way to please your dog loving friend!
- Car Seat Cover – Hair and mud covering the backseat is not cool! If your friend travels with their pup, this would be appreciated! I know I would have loved one when we moved, there was dog slobber everywhere!
- Collapsible Dishes – These are perfect for long hikes with Sparky! These easy to carry bowls can pop out in a second and you can give your pet a drink, when you are done pop them back in and carry on!
- Dog Sweaters – I know, I know. Some people think dog clothes are stupid, BUT I have a few short haired dogs who really appreciate the extra layer. One of our dogs, Punk, practically BEGS to wear clothes too!
- Last but not least… Poop bags!! No one likes talking about it – or picking it up – but you gotta do it! This huge pack of bags will last a VERY long time!
And there you have it… What do you think of my Gift Ideas for Dog Lovers?
*This post contains affiliate links.*