These Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Bites will satisfy a sweet tooth without the guilt. Each cookie has 2 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein, with only 107 calories! Best of all? The are quick, easy, and don’t require any baking!
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup avacado
- 1/2 cup milk (I used coconut milk.)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 3/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used NeoCell, read my review here!)
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- Bring sugar, cocoa, milk, and protein powder to a boil in a large sauce pan. Boil for one minute and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, adding the oatmeal in slowly while you stir. It gets thick fast, making it harder to stir.
- Once stirred thoroughly, place down wax paper or tin foil and drops mix onto paper to make teaspoon sized cookies. Let the cookies site for a bit before storing.
This recipe made 33 cookie bites for me, with each cookie being about a teaspoon the cookies work out to be 107 calories each, 2 grams of fiber, and 3 grams of protein! Definitely beats a store bought cookie or granola bar any day!